|4 tea bags||Twinings® Black – Earl Grey Tea|
|1 tsp||Lemon Zest|
|1 sprig||Fresh Rosemary|
|3 tbsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 cup||Ice Cubes|
|2 strips||Lemon Peel|
This delightful twist on a classic French 75 is made with Earl Grey–infused gin for a fragrant and satisfying cocktail.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5minutes (+ 4 minutes standing time)
- Serves: 2
- Pour gin into small resealable jar; add tea bags and seal jar. Let stand for 4 to 5 hours to steep. Remove tea bags, squeezing to return liquid to jar.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan set over medium heat, stir together 3 tbsp (45 mL) water, honey, lemon zest and rosemary; bring to simmer. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until honey is dissolved; let cool completely.
- Add tea-steeped gin, honey syrup and lemon juice to cocktail shaker; fill with ice. Cover and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosty and very cold.
- Strain cocktail into 2 large champagne flutes or coupes; top with Prosecco. Garnish with lemon peel.
Tip: Substitute your favourite Champagne or sparking wine for Prosecco if desired.